易说堂学习资源

世博英语当前位置:首页 > 学习资源 > 世博英语

英语学习方式

世博会英语对话:指路、纪念品、用餐等

2010-05-11
[Conversation]

Visitor: I'm totally lost. It's the exit, isn't it?
参观者:完全迷路了,这是出口了,对吗?

Volunteer: Yes. The visiting is over, here's the exit.
志愿者:是的,本展馆参观内容到此结束,出口在这里。

Visitor: I'm a bit tired. Is there any cafe around here?
参观者:我有点累了。这附近有咖啡吧吗?

Volunteer: Walk on about 100 meters, you will find a cafe.
志愿者:有的,一直向前走大约100米,那里有咖啡厅。

Visitor: Excuse me, I have another question. Is there any adjacent boutique?
参观者:对不起,还有一个问题,附近有纪念商店嘛?

Volunteer: There is one over there. It serves various Expo 2010 souvenirs. You may purchase some
Haibao related toys or stationeries as gift to your friends.
志愿者:那里有一家商店里面有许多山海世博会的纪念品。你可以买一些有关海宝的玩具或者文具送给朋友。

Visitor: It's lunchtime. Is there any place available for lunch within the Expo Site?
参观者:都已经中午了,园区内有用餐的地方吗?

Volunteer: The Expo Site is provided with many restaurants. You may choose the near one for lunch.
Go forward and turn left, you’ll find a food eating area. Anyway , I will show you the way.
志愿者:园区里面有很多餐厅,你可以就近用餐。前面左转就有餐饮区,我可以带您去。

Volunteer: Here we are. Here serves a wide variety of foods.
志愿者:到了,这里有各式菜肴可以选择。

Visitor: Any recommendation?
参观者:有什么推荐吗?

Volunteer: Do you prefer Chinese cooking or Western-style food?
志愿者:你想吃中餐还是西餐?

Visitor: I don't care. This is my first time to Shanghai.
参观者:无所谓,这是我第一次来上海。

Volunteer: If so, I recommend Shanghai local snacks. Look, here are two restaurants serving
Shanghai local food.
志愿者:那我建议您可以尝尝上海的小吃。看,有两家上海餐馆。

Visitor: Thanks for your help!
参观者:谢谢你的帮助!

Volunteer: That's all right. It's my pleasure. Have a nice lunch.
志愿者:不客气,很荣幸为您服务。祝您用餐愉快。


[Key Words and Expressions]
1. totally 完全地
2. be lost 迷路
3. adjacent 附近的;毗邻的
4. boutique:小商店
5. souvenirs 纪念品
6. recommendation 推荐 Any recommendation?有什么推荐的吗?
7. local snacks 当地小吃
8. This is one's first time to …. 这是某人第一次去(某个地方)

世博英语对话:头晕,中暑,打电话等    世博会参观游览:询问、迷路、预约英语对话
英语培训 英语培训机构 英语口语培训 商务英语培训机构 雅思培训机构 托福口语培训 少儿英语培训